Here at Webster Baptist Church, our vision is to see people so taken with God that lives are being transformed and the world is being impacted for Christ.
- We desire to see large numbers of people passionate for God.
- We desire to see spiritual maturity in people which is manifested by Christ-likeness.
- We desire to see our culture influenced by the Spirit of God and conformed to His will through the faithful witness of the lives of transformed people.
We are part of the Southern Baptist Convention, but all Southern Baptist Churches vary in worship styles and practice. So, please come visit and get to know us. If you would like to know more specifics about our beliefs, please click on the brochure below.
Click HERE for Webster Baptist Church Belief Statement.
Webster Baptist Church exists in order that we might constantly and intentionally:
- Evangelize: Introduce as many people as possible to Jesus Christ in hope that they might receive Him as Savior.
- Disciple: Make disciples of Christ’s followers so that each believer may discover his or her God-given abilities and be equipped for ministry in order to bear fruit for the glory of God.
- Worship: Gather weekly as the body of Christ in order to experience the special presence of the living God and to give Him the praise He so deserves and thereby fulfill the God-ordained purpose for which we were created.
About Webster Baptist
- Our history is rich. We have been proclaiming the good news about the life, death and resurrection of Jesus Christ since 1854.
- We believe the Bible is the infallible, inerrant Word of God. Our final authority on all matters for our church is the Holy Scriptures.
- Our music is blended. We sing new songs and old songs! We love many songs that have been sung for centuries. We delight in new songs that are being written by gifted and godly songwriters in our own day! We love to encourage people to use their musical gifts for the glory of God.
- Our preaching is expository. Whether the message is a study through a book of the Bible, or a relevant and urgent topic, it is always our aim to anchor every sermon in the truth of God’s Word.
- We believe every Christian has a spiritual gift that needs to be used for God. There are almost 100 different ministry opportunities in our ministry brochure. If you want to know the satisfaction and joy of serving the Lord in a meaningful way, we can help you find a place to serve!